Policy Key Definitions
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business Southern Gravel Limited.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidence
Processing your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, we control and/or process personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- Where our purpose for processing is: Responding to your email or postal enquiries
- Which is necessary because: You have contacted us directly asking for information on our products, services, business or other information.
We process your information in the following ways:
- We hold your data securely on email platforms and other storage devices as may be necessary, using it for the sole purpose of transacting business and providing information you request about our products, services, business or other information.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.